Athletic Training Program Applications Now Being Accepted
If you are interested in joining the Athletic Training Program for the 2023-2024 school year, we are now accepting applications!
You can find the application at the link below or on our website.
Please complete the application with your student ANDREWS ISD email address.
We will also have hard copies of the application available for those who may not be able to complete the application online. You will not be permitted to join the program or class without an application and interview!
Interviews will be determined at a later date.
Andrews High School Athletics Mass Physicals 2023
Next week we will have our mass physicals at Andrews Family Medicine on Wednesday, April 12, and Thursday, April 13, for those planning to participate in athletics for the 2023-2024 school year.
The breakdown for these days is as follows:
- ALL CURRENT 10th-grade GIRLS in athletics or plan to be in athletics
- ALL CURRENT 10th-grade BOYS in athletics or plan to be in athletics
We will bus the athletes to and from Andrews Family Medicine that day.
Our first group that will be taken to Andrews Family Medicine will leave from the PC on the Mustang side at 1 PM.
Those in the group set to leave at 1 PM will be released to “A” lunch and expected to be at the school and on the bus to drive to Andrews Family Medicine at 1 PM. The bus will leave at 1 PM, no exceptions!
The next group will be released at 1:15 PM and leave at 1:30 PM. Each group will be released in 30-minute increments, with the last group being released at 2:45 PM and leaving at 3:00 PM.
The boys traveling with Track & Field to the district track meet on Thursday, April 13th, will be given vouchers to get their physicals at another time. They will only get one voucher each; no copies will be made. These physicals must be completed before June 1, 2023.
- AISD Concussion Management
- AISD Concussion Physician Form
- GSC Graded Symptom Checklist
- UIL - Return to Play Protocol
- NFHS - Parents Guide to Concussion
- Heads Up - Coaches Guide
- Heads Up - Parent Fact Sheet (English)
- Heads Up - Parent Fact Sheet (Spanish)
- Heads Up - Student Fact Sheet (English)
- Heads Up - Student Fact Sheet (Spanish)