High School Testing
Welcome to the High School Testing Page!
Below you will find a link to a Google Site containing all the information for the various tests required and offered at Andrews High School. At the site, you will find information on:
- the STAAR EOCs, which are required for graduation,
- the national ACT and SAT tests, whose scores are used for college admissions decisions and awarding merit-based scholarships,
- the PSAT, which is a practice test for the SAT,
- TELPAS, a test required for our EL students to assess the progress that limited English proficient (LEP) students make in learning the English language,
- the ASVAB test, a heavily researched and well-respected aptitude test developed by the Department of Defense. It measures a young adult's strengths and potential for success,
- and the TSIA, a test designed to determine a student's readiness for college-level coursework in the general areas of reading, writing, and mathematics.
Andrews High School Testing Link:
If you have any questions about any High School assessments, please contact Samantha Arguijo at 432-524-1910 ext. 2130 or at email@example.com
Secondary Testing Coordinator
432-524-1910 ext. 2130 firstname.lastname@example.org